We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE COMMERCIAL TEAM SPECIAL?
We aim to serve our shoppers a little better every day. And no suprise the product is thus the very core of our business. At our commercial department Buying Managers negotiate with our suppliers to achieve the best price and quality combo.
• Developing great quality, value and innovation within product & packaging portfolio
• Implementing the Product Development Process to ensure our products have a clear customer & business rationale.
• Managing the critical path to ensure all of my products are launched on time
• Ensuring all our products are formulated in line with our Product Rules, corporate initiatives & category plans
• Keeping up to date with trends in product, packaging & lifestyle, competitor activity & market dynamics
• Project Management
• University of Chemical Technology or Food Industry - MUST HAVE
• Ability to understand customer, market & competitor insight & foresight data
• Innovative & conceptual thinking
• Data Analysis & Decision Making
• Influencing & communication
• Relevant category/product development experience and formal qualification
• A passion for product & trends
• Fluent English
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, individual schedules of working hours
English (advanced), czech (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.
110 00 Praha 10-Vršovice