Pokud nehledáte jenom práci, ale chcete mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváte spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jste pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
CE Technical Programme Manager
HOW IS WORKING IN THE IT TEAM SPECIAL?
The growth of internet shopping, mobile and convenience is changing the way customer want to shop. And so we are always ready for great digital challenges that will drive changes and deliver value by building great products that will make difference to millions of customers and colleagues across the globe.
• Area: Infrastructure & Retail equipment
• Deliver technology programme, ensuring adherence to budget, schedule and scope
• Delivery of Service Assurance Programme (necessary upgrades of existing infrastructure in Data Centres, Head Offices, Depots and Stores) and deployment of Strategic Master plan to drive common approach for infrastructure
• Use a standard project delivery methodology for delivering programme goals (e.g. agile, waterfall, iterative) and optimize it
• Bring together, coordinate and energize proper resources to meet the programme needs
• Create and track a plan to deliver the programme goals
• Prepare business cases for the projects, ensure budgets are managed, follow the financial control process
• Manage the key programme stakeholders and project governance
• Coach peers and other roles, teaching where required, on methodologies and programme management tools
• Experience with project/programme management
• Self-motivation and organization - ability to deliver without close and direct supervision
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Team player
• Experience in retail and technical background is an advantage
• Advanced spoken and written English
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Veselská 663, 199 00 Praha-Letňany, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, occasional work from home
Czech (proficient), english (intermediate)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.