Pokud nehledáte jenom práci, ale chcete mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváte spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jste pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
CE Senior Technical Programme Manager (Infrastructure)
HOW IS WORKING IN THE IT TEAM SPECIAL?
The growth of internet shopping, mobile and convenience is changing the way customer want to shop. And so we are always ready for great digital challenges that will drive changes and deliver value by building great products that will make difference to millions of customers and colleagues across the globe.
• Deliver global strategic technology programmes to Cetral European region
• Establish new or improve existing delivery methodology to deliver the programme goals
• Create and track a plan to deliver the programme goals
• Provide expert advice and guidance on programme delivery; play an active leadership role in the project managers community
• Foresee potential risks and issues, establish a process, facilitate discussion and manage escalations
• Understand technical architecture to be able to foresee the impact on dependencies, delivery timelines and implementation plans
• Collaborate with stakeholders to define annual budgetary requirements and control programme finance
• Build positive relationships with suppliers & external stakeholders to deliver infrastructure or professional services
• Programme and Project management skills
• Proven record of technology and/or infrastructure delivery
• Experience of building credible relationships and influencing senior management and leadership teams
• Knowledge of engineering best practices and practical infrastructure implementations to appreciate delivery challenges
• Team Worker, Self-motivated to develop new skills
• Advanced level of English
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Veselská 663, 199 00 Praha-Letňany, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, occasional work from home
Czech (proficient), english (intermediate)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.