We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
• End to end sourcing process - negotiation with both local and regional suppliers in order to ensure optimal price, quality and service level (market analysis, supplier´s selection, contract management, spend control)
• Compliance with legal and ethical Procurement policies
• Cooperation with stakeholders to support and deliver category strategy
• Suppliers´ management
• Responsibility for implementation of country level deals and supporting regional deals
• Implement innovative and cost effective solutions to the business, simplify processes and improve service level
• Min. 1 year procurement buying experience
• Intermediate level of English (both spoken and written)
• Min. secondary education
• MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Good communication and problem solving skills
• Good analytical skills
• Stress resistance, managing multitasks
• Team player
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Dornych 404/4, 602 00 Brno-Trnitá, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, occasional work from home, individual schedules of working hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), czech (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.
110 00 Praha 10-Vršovice