We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
HOW IS WORKING IN THE BUSINESS SUPPORT TEAM SPECIAL?
Business Support department is creating processes which make the store operations more efficient, simple, and competitive. The range of Business Support stretches from creating honest working environment through communicating our values to supporting and listening to our colleagues, and helping them in any way possible.
• Ensure translation of documents from English to Czech and vice versa
• Provide support and help to the operations teams with the translation of documents
• Coordinating the communication of big central activities
• Coordinating regular central communications
• Managing internal communication tools/systems
• Advanced English and Czech language skills
• Secondary School Qualification
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Please send us your CV in English
! Do you have advanced level of both Czech and Slovak languages? There is an opportunity to work on full time !
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Employment contract, agreement on working activities (DPČ)
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate Events, individual schedules of working hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (proficient), czech (proficient)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.
Suitable for pensioner.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.