Pokud nehledáte jenom práci, ale chcete mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváte spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jste pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
CE Senior Systems Engineer (Database Administrator)
HOW IS WORKING IN THE IT TEAM SPECIAL?
The growth of internet shopping, mobile and convenience is changing the way customer want to shop. And so we are always ready for great digital challenges that will drive changes and deliver value by building great products that will make difference to millions of customers and colleagues across the globe.
• Proactively make analysis on the database systems
• Propose new ideas and technologies to help Tesco business work more effectively
• Communicate with Shared Service centre to coordinate service and maintenance activities
• Work on complex issues, where deep technical expertise is required
• Design and deliver technical solutions for business projects; act as a single point for infrastructure delivery when required
• Provide technical consultancy to other infrastructure teams and application teams
• Take responsibility for changes applied to the Tesco infrastructure, their evaluation and participate on their implementation
• Coach peers and other roles, teaching where required, on database concepts and development against database
• Oracle/MS SQL database concepts, administration and features
• SQL and T-SQL, PL/SQL coding and optimization
• Database performance tuning
• Working knowledge in Unix environment and Shell scripting
• General knowledge of IT systems, infrastructure and programming
• Advantage is knowledge about Application servers, HA/DR solutions, clustering, Oracle Golden Gate, Oracle E-business suite, DB2
• Self-motivation and organization - ability to deliver without close and direct supervision
• Good communication and influencing skills
• Advanced spoken and written English
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, corporate Events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.
100 00 Praha-Praha 10 Vršovice