We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
CE Process Improvement Manager in Group Procurement
• Analysing procurement processes and consult with country teams to identify opportunities and utilise existing tools to make what really matters better for our staff and our customers.
• Seeking for new and innovative ways to improve the ways of working and propose new ideas to make cooperation easier but still transparent
• Supporting buying team with all relevant policies, tools, reports which enable them to make their job more transparent, simpler, easier
• Supporting CE governance processes through arranging regular update meetings and ensuring that next steps are monitored properly
• Developing project documentation, materials for the executive team and creating communication packs.
• Supporting CE Procurement team as an internal consultant after introducing new processes/policies to ensure sustainability.
• Reinforcing audit processes as a central point of contact for data collection
• Dealing with people on the same position across Tesco Group (CE, UK, Asia)
• Min 2 year proven experience in managing companywide projects
• Experience in process improvement, balancing the need for an efficient, timely result for stakeholders
• A natural planner looking ahead, raising issues, providing solutions and meeting deadlines
• Great communication skills and knowledge in advising and ability to build solid working relationships with peers and stakeholders (different levels of seniority, international environment)
• Flexibility, ability to plan and organise and build a clear audit trail, responsiveness, creativity
• Lean Six Sigma or Procurement experience would be a plus
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV IN ENGLISH
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, occasional work from home
Czech (advanced), english (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.