Pokud nehledáte jenom práci, ale chcete mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváte spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jste pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
MOBILE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE IT TEAM SPECIAL?
The growth of internet shopping, mobile and convenience is changing the way customer want to shop. And so we are always ready for great digital challenges that will drive changes and deliver value by building great products that will make difference to millions of customers and colleagues across the globe.
• Work with key stakeholders on converting the strategy to delivery plan
• Leading a team of engineers in design, development, test, and deployment cloud-connected mobile apps to a huge user base
• Work with the product managers to launch the projects and provide ongoing technical support as appropriate.
• Discover the true requirements underlying feature requests; recommend alternative technical approaches; lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines.
• Gain consensus on technical decisions, and ensure that appropriate software engineering practices are employed to deliver high quality results.
• Balance the customer & business needs with technical complexity and constraints.
• Experience with delivering software projects using Agile / Scrum methodologies
• Experience with full-native, hybrid, and pure-web mobile app development
• Established background of building native mobile apps, with extensive technical knowledge of development techniques and latest practices on iOS and Android.
• kept coding skills sharp, and possess exceptional project management and communication skills
• Responsible for the overall software development life cycle.
• Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments; Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment.
• Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team.
• Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach.
• Contribute substantively to innovation on mobile and overcome technology limitations to deliver on customer experience.
• Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management.
• A thorough understanding of software processes (development, configuration, testing, and deployment).
• Willing to travel across Central Europe (CZ/SK/PL/HU) as well as London, United Kingdom when necessary
• Role is based in Letnany, Prague, Tesco Central European technology office
• Scrum Master, Agile Certified Practitioner or similar certification is plus
• Being Advanced English speaker is must and Czech, Slovak or Hungarian is being plus
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Veselská 663, 199 00 Praha-Letňany, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, company catering, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, individual schedules of working hours
English (advanced), czech (intermediate)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.