Pokud nehledáš jenom práci, ale chceš mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváš spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jsi pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
CE IT PROJECT MANAGER (Infrastructure)
HOW IS WORKING IN THE IT TEAM SPECIAL?
The growth of internet shopping, mobile and convenience is changing the way customer want to shop. And so we are always ready for great digital challenges that will drive changes and deliver value by building great products that will make difference to millions of customers and colleagues across the globe.
• Deliver technology project, ensuring adherence to budget, schedule and scope
• Delivery of Service Assurance Programme (necessary upgrades of existing infrastructure in Data Centres, Head Offices, Depots and Stores) and deployment of Strategic Master plan to drive common approach for infrastructure
• Use a standard project delivery methodology for delivering project goals (e.g. agile, waterfall, iterative) and optimize it
• Bring together, coordinate and energize proper resources to meet the project needs
• Create and track a plan to deliver the project goals
• Prepare business cases for the projects, ensure budgets are managed, follow the financial control process
• Manage the key project stakeholders and project governance
• Coach peers and other roles, teaching where required, on methodologies and project management tools
• Experience with project or programme management
• Self-motivation and organization - ability to deliver without close and direct supervision
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Team player
• Technical background
• Experience in retail is an advantage
• Advanced spoken and written English
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Veselská 663, 199 00 Praha-Letňany, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, foreign business trips
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.