We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
MARKETING OWN BRAND MANAGER (NON-FOOD)
HOW IS WORKING IN THE MARKETING TEAM SPECIAL?
Marketing is truly exciting place to work. We create iconic brands and bring them to life to make our shoppers feel a little better in their lives. We work with some of the biggest agencies and together we create inspiring and innovative campaigns stretching from Valentine’s day executions to Christmas integrated campaings.
You are responsible for managing the Non-Food Own Brand from marketing point of view and you are the ambassador of this deparment within cross functional teams in One Europe region (CZ, SK, PL, HU).
Your main tasks are to:
- Secure and further drive new growth opportunities based on customer behaviour, industry trend and category performance
- Drive the alignment of Non-Food OB UK strategy to local customer needs and behaviour
- Maximize performance findings, analytics, and insights to drive the Non-Food category effectiveness and deliver on key KPIs – customer behavior (switching/Spend/Penetration), customer tracking (customer perception/Brand Desire), market share/competition comps (performance).
- Lead an effective, result oriented partnership with key Non-Food project stakeholders – e.g. Commercial, New Product Development, CI, Trade, Digital and BTL & ATL Communication departments.
- Min. 5 years experience in Brand Marketing, ideally from FMCG
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Ability to work independently, responsibility
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Creatiive and out of box thinking together with analytical skills
- Perfect time management and focus on detail
- Strong focus on customer needs
- Ability to follow through
- Drive, proactivity and desire to learn new things
- Willingness to travel (cca once a month)
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, company catering, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate Events, foreign business trips
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (proficient), Czech (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.