We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
CE HO FINANCE MANAGER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE FINANCIAL TEAM SPECIAL?
Do you want to be part of financial planning process in international company? Are you interested in end to end process of budgeting? Do you love numbers and numbers love you?
We are looking for a new member to our planning and forecasting team in Central Europe. Maybe it could be you!
• Report & Control cost performance and savings in the Head Office (with clear commentary for budget holders)
• Managed period end/year end reporting process for Head Office (cooperation/solving issues with accounting department)
• Responsibility for Head Office performance reporting , including more that 100 budget holders
• Planning process coordination and processing, cooperation with leadership and budget holders
• Providing data with high level accuracy, completeness and on time
• Cooperating with Finance team members to deliver the highest quality of data to leadership
• Developing and leading a high performing team across Europe (4 direct reports), giving them the opportunities to be their best
• University degree (Economy, Finance, Financial mathematics)
• Accountancy qualifications
• Min. 2 years of experience in Finance manager role (planning, reporting, accounting, business partnering)
• Understanding of finance processes and accounting
• Leadership skills in international environment
• English B2+
• MS Office advanced
• Communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Organized person
• Finance data interpretation
• Influencing skills
• Ability to work on strict deadlines
• Ability to prioritize
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Please send us your CV in English and in Czech language. Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, company catering, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
English (advanced), Czech (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.