Pokud nehledáš jenom práci, ale chceš mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváš spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jsi pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
ONLINE CUSTOMER PROPOSITION MANAGER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE MARKETING TEAM SPECIAL?
Marketing is truly exciting place to work. We create iconic brands and bring them to life to make our shoppers feel a little better in their lives. We work with some of the biggest agencies and together we create inspiring and innovative campaigns stretching from Valentine’s day executions to Christmas integrated campaings.
- I develop the eCommerce customer proposition roadmap across all Central Europe markets
- I lead and deliver cross functional project teams to implement new proposition launches or changes
- I support Head of Online in developing long-term strategic plan for Tesco eCommerce business
- I Support and advise on broader eCommerce and digitial marketing projects across Performance Marketing, Online Trading, CRM, Analytics.
- I work across departments like Digital, Comms, Operations, Commercial and the wider customer department
- I cooperate with finance and analytics team to track and optimise the effectiveness of new customer propositions
- At least 3 years’ experience in consumer marketing or business strategy
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Previous eCommerce experience or a strong passion for Online
- Ability to lead multi-functional tasks and projects with strong problem-solving and collaboration
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team, with strong analytical skills
- Skilled time management with the ability to prioritize goals
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, company catering, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (advanced), English (proficient)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.