We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
REGIONAL BUYING MANAGER GROUP PROCUREMENT
HOW IS WORKING IN THE GROUP PROCUREMENT TEAM SPECIAL?
The Group Procurement team purchases and negotiates business and price terms for goods and services to support the operation of stores, distribution centers and central offices.
• Lead end to end sourcing activities on the regional (CE) level, this includes: identifying requirements, spend analysis, market research, commercial negotiations, contracting, implementation and change management
• Define long-term category strategy based on the business requirements as well as market conditions
• Lead and supervise small team of buying managers, setting business priorities, focus on their further development
• Cooperate closely with internal stakeholders to support their purchasing requirements and influence when required,
• Building business relations with local and international suppliers
• Oversees supplier performance and resolves performance issues
• Proactive search for the cost base reduction initiatives and encourage continuous improvement
• Participate to achieve category and business targets
• Min. 5 years buying experience at similar position in the international environment
• Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
• Czech and Hungarian language is an advantage
• Good negotiation and influencing skills
• Customer focus
• Good communication and problem solving
• Teamwork and leadership skills
• Good analytical skill
• Performance and change management
• Innovative attitude
• Ability to cope with pressure
• MS Office – especially Excel, Word & PowerPoint
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.