Pokud nehledáš jenom práci, ale chceš mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváš spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jsi pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
CE PROJECT MANAGER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE BUSINESS SUPPORT TEAM SPECIAL?
Business Support department is creating processes which make the store operations more efficient, simple, and competitive. The range of Business Support stretches from creating honest working environment through communicating our values to supporting and listening to our colleagues, and helping them in any way possible.
• I seek for new and innovative ways to improve the business, reduce operational cost and the service and deliver Every Little Helps shopping trip for customers
• I lead the given projects throughout the define, measure, analyse, improve and control phase following the Operations Development RACI.
• I oversee the pilots and track and manage risks and issues and benefits.
• I prepare project documentation, develop operational training materials and create communication packs.
• I am an expert in business process analysis
• I do the calculation of initial cost and benefits and I re-validate benefits of the projects
• I support the country deployment teams as an internal consultant after handover to the business to ensure sustainability.
• I analyse business processes and consult with country teams to identify opportunities and utilise existing tools to make what matters better for customers.
• I support Programme manager and Finance analyst in the process of identifying capital requirements during the operations Plans development, and I help to develop business case.
• Experience in managing company wide projects
• Intermediate English knowledge
• Ability to travel across Central Europe in 20% of the time
• Education: high school, university degree is an advantage
• MS Office - including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
• Problem solving
• Productive decision making
• Innovative attitude
• Logical thinking
• Influencing & relationship building skills
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (intermediate), English (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.