Pokud nehledáš jenom práci, ale chceš mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváš spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jsi pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
LINUX ENGINEER (DATA AND ANALYTICS TEAM)
HOW IS WORKING IN THE GROUP IT TEAM SPECIAL?
Tesco Group Technology team is designing, building and maintaining technology systems for Tesco businesses in the UK, Europe and Asia. In the UK, we serve some 66 shoppers every second, so it's our goal to ensure every one of those customers experiences just a little better service on each visit. In the Data and Analytics team, we focus on solving complex business problems developing products that can be deployed at scale to our customers. Our work spans across multiple platforms that support business areas including Stores, Online, Fulfilment, Marketing and Clubcard.
• Establishing and sharing engineering excellence for data platforms
• Building the data platforms to transform them without impact to existing levels of service
• Designing solutions that will operate at scale
• Building globally, ensuring consistency in approach throughout all our locations in the UK, Europe and Asia
• Monitoring technology industry trends
• Contributing to supplier roadmaps
• Ensuring operational stability is balanced with engineering and roadmap delivery
• Driving adoption of new tools and techniques being able to understand their value and impact
• Keeping technical skills up to date and keeping track of new technologies, industry trends, understanding how they might benefit the Technology team and wider Tesco
• Track record of managing mission critical, large scale service in a global organisation
• Strong technical knowledge of large scale, complex platforms
• Track record of using automation to build platforms and prevent problem recurrence
• Ops experience in automated delivery such as continuous integration, continuous deployment and immutable infrastructure
• Contributing to the Opensource community
• Ability to work collaboratively with other members of a globally distributed team
• Knowledge of:
- Cloud Technologies and Infrastructure as code
- Linux OS fundamentals and troubleshooting
- Networking (TCP/IP, routing, DNS, DHCP, Loadbalancers)
- Scripting/coding – Bash, Python, Golang etc
- Desired State Configuration Tools – one of Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform or similar
- Containers – Docker, lxc, Kubernetes
- Creating CI/CD Pipelines for delivery
- Systems architecture, security and Disaster Recovery
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home office.
• CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, as we are an international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – Relationships among colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
• CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
• OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Tesco shopping discounts, Being.Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
Join our team and help us with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, individual schedules of working hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.