Pokud nehledáš jenom práci, ale chceš mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváš spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jsi pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
PEOPLE & PAYROLL LEAD (BASED IN BUDAPEST)
ABOUT TESCO BUSINESS SERVICES TEAM:
As one of the world’s largest retailers and the largest private employer in the United Kingdom (second largest after the UK government) Tesco serves millions of customers a week in our stores and online portal. Tesco is present in 10 countries all over the world including Ireland and Thailand. Tesco operates in Hungary since 1995. In Hungary, we cooperate in 4 countries structure with the Polish, Czech and Slovakian teams on a daily basis to offer the best to our customers. Our first Tesco Business Service has been established in 2004 in Bengaloru, India. Now we are setting up a brand new Tesco Business Services team for Central Europe. The team will be based in a new business services center in our existing Vaci út office in Budapest and will create hundreds of new specialist roles. The new team will provide dedicated support for colleagues and customers in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia.
- understanding end to end processes, legislation and policies
- planning and managing workflow received for the team so that all inputs are completed as per the SLA guidelines
- Completing all mandatory and critical reporting to State authorities
- Interacting with the Tax and government authorities to resolve any complex queries, facilitating authority audits and providing support in inspection
- Working with vendors to ensure all mandatory documents are archived securaly
- Creating and maintaining process documentation
- Understanding the change requirement and performing end to end UAT on the core HR and Payroll systems to assess if the developments and changes have been made in line with the requirements and if the results or output are accurate.
- Delivering trainings, developing team individuals, leading and delivering continuous improvement initiatives
- Czech and English knowledge at advanced level (B1+)
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Ability to handle personal data with highest level of confidentiality
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service mindset
- Logical reasoning and proactive approach to problem solving
- Analysis and decision making skills
- Risk and escalation management experience
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home offices.
• CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, since we are an international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – Relationships among colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
• CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
• OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, Tesco vouchers, Being.Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
• One-time relocation package
Join our team and help us with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, educational courses, training, cafeteria
Czech (advanced), English (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.