Pokud nehledáš jenom práci, ale chceš mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváš spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jsi pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
NETWORK SECURITY SPECIALIST (TESCO GLOBAL TEAM)
HOW IS WORKING IN THE GROUP IT TEAM SPECIAL?
Tesco Group Technology team is designing, building and maintaining technology systems for Tesco businesses in the UK, Europe and Asia. In the UK, we serve some 66 shoppers every second, so it's our goal to ensure every one of those customers experiences just a little better service on each visit. In the Data and Analytics team, we focus on solving complex business problems developing products that can be deployed at scale to our customers. Our work spans across multiple platforms that support business areas including Stores, Online, Fulfilment, Marketing and Clubcard.
- Monitor network systems for security issues and vulnerabilities, analyse logs, filter false positives and report findings
- Respond to security related events, investigate security incidents and assist in remediation efforts
- Perform risk assessment checks on network systems to ensure security requirements are met
- Maintain firewalls, routers, switches
- Design, configure and implement security rules perimeter devices, IDS/IPS systems, Network Access Control (NAC) system and other security platforms
- Implement and update network security procedures and policies
- Propose new ideas and technologies to help Tesco business work more effectively; identify opportunities to automate work and deliver against them
- Keep technical skills up to date and keep track of latest technologies
- Working experience in network security or network administration area
- Range of technical skills:
- Firewalls and routers management. Working experience in
Palo Alto Firewalls is the advantage.
- Network Access Control (NAC) systems
- Intrusion Detection Systems and Intrusion Prevention
- Authentication protocols and mechanism
- Understanding of IT security threats, risks, vulnerabilities and different attack types
- Understanding of incident response techniques
- Knowledge of information security methodologies and risk management processes
- Ability and willingness to work in an international global team
- Fluent verbal and written English
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home office.
• CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, as we are an international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – Relationships among colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
• CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
• OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Tesco shopping discounts, Being.Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
Join our team and help us with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, individual schedules of working hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.