We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
IT PROJECT MANAGER FOR DIGITAL CONTENT PLATFORM (CMS)
HOW IS WORKING IN THE IT DIGITAL TEAM SPECIAL?
The growth of our Clubcard loyalty base and improving mobile applications are changing shopping experience of our customers. And so we are always ready for great digital challenges that will drive changes and deliver value by building great products that will make difference to millions of customers and colleagues across the globe.
• Deliver technology projects in line with agile methodology while sticking to the budget
• Manage work across all stages of the project lifecycle, proactively monitor project progress against milestones, resolve issues through appropriate corrective actions
• We favour agile sprints and scrum teams where possible so thinking iterative approach
• Gain consensus on technical decisions, ensure that appropriate software engineering practices are employed to deliver high quality results
• Consult Information Security managers to ensure compliance to required internal/external regulations
• Remote resource management due to outsourced developments
• Understanding of software processes (development, configuration, testing, and deployment)
• Proven record of project delivery, project management knowledge
• IT background in Digital Marketing, Content Platform, mobile applications, UI/UX, CRM experiences are an advantage
• Proficient English language iskills are necessary for daily communication
• Experience with agile methodologies is an advantage
• Retail experience or experience with loyalty, mobile apps and ecommerce area are an advantage
• Willing to travel across Central Europe (CZ/SK/PL/HU) as well as to London, UK when necessary (approximately once a month)
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home offices.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, since we are an international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – Relationships among colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
• CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
• OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Tesco shopping discounts, Being.Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
Join our team and help us with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button!
Information about the vacancy
Veselská 663, 199 00 Praha-Letňany, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, company catering, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, individual schedules of working hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), Czech (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.