Pokud nehledáš jenom práci, ale chceš mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváš spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jsi pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
CE IT AND INFORMATION SECURITY SPECIALIST
HOW IS WORKING IN THE IT TEAM SPECIAL?
The growth of internet shopping, mobile and convenience is changing the way customers want to shop. And so we are always ready for great digital challenges that will drive changes and deliver value by building great products that will make difference to millions of customers and colleagues across the globe.
- Support 4 countries in the Central European region (CZ, SK, HU, PL) in providing assurance that our business, customers, colleagues and brand are safe by ensuring that the IT environment and corporate data are adequately secured
- Implement, maintain and improve the Group Security program to ensure that it is delivered in a timely manner and in the required quality
- Create, localize and maintain respective IT and Information security policies, procedures and standards in cooperation with the Group Security team; make sure respective communication, awareness and trainings are being delivered and the level of compliance therewith monitored
- Drive implementation and local use of various global security tools and technologies (e.g. SIEM, DLP, IAM etc.)
- Provide consultation and guidance on IT and Information security-related aspects to various internal and/or external stakeholders (e.g. individual business owners, Technology teams etc.)
- Assist in technology architecture and design to ensure that security is built into systems’ design
- Participate in conducting security reviews and risk assessments of new projects; organize vulnerability scans and penetration tests
- Act as a single point of contact for IT related audits, compliance reviews and manage identified remediation activities; monitor internal IT and Information security compliance, run respective IT and Information security risk assessments, maintain risk registers up-to-date and prepare regular as well as ad-hoc security reports for senior management
- Ensure protection of personal data by maintaining GDPR IT compliance and protection of customers’ payment card data by achieving and sustaining PCI DSS compliance
- Work closely with relevant business stakeholders and other internal and/or external partners to pro-actively support their work and promote information about security-related topics
- Collaborate with Group Security, Cyber Security and other Technology teams on incident management and resolution and preventative activities to mitigate impacts of occurred incidents
- Subject Matter Expert level experience in Information security and cybersecurity area
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of IT and Information security threats, risks, vulnerabilities, security tools and best practices
- General knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Working experience with security risk management processes, policy management frameworks and compliance
- Good organizational, project management and communication skills
- Solid experience in managing training and awareness campaigns
- Solid experience in managing IT-related compliance reviews and audits
- Ability to build and maintain transparent relationships with internal and/or external stakeholders (including senior management), clearly expressing risks and making sound security recommendations
- Self-driven character with ability to deliver the above without close and direct supervision
- Fluent verbal and written English
- University degree or professional qualification such as CISA, CISM, ISO27001 or CISSP is an advantage
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home offices.
- CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, since we are an international company with many opportunities.
- COLLECTIVE – Relationships among colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
- CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
- OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Tesco shopping discounts, Being.Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
Join our team and help us with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button!
Information about the vacancy
Veselská 663, 199 00 Praha-Letňany, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, individual schedules of working hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), Czech (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.