Pokud nehledáš jenom práci, ale chceš mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváš spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jsi pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
SENIOR MANAGER-PEOPLE&PAYROLL OPERATIONS (BASED IN BUDAPEST)
ABOUT TESCO BUSINESS SERVICES TEAM:
As one of the world’s largest retailers and the largest private employer in the United Kingdom (second largest after the UK government) Tesco serves millions of customers a week in our stores and online portal. Tesco is present in 10 countries all over the world including Ireland and Thailand. Tesco operates in Hungary since 1995. In Hungary, we cooperate in 4 countries structure with the Polish, Czech and Slovakian teams on a daily basis to offer the best to our customers. Our first Tesco Business Service has been established in 2004 in Bengaloru, India. Now we are setting up a brand new Tesco Business Services team for Central Europe. The team will be based in a new business services center in our existing Vaci út office in Budapest and will create hundreds of new specialist roles. The new team will provide dedicated support for colleagues and customers in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia.
- Manage and supervise direct reports within the People and Payroll Operations team in country and the Hub, support with decisions on managing work and controls to meet the Business SLAs.
- Ensure the People and Payroll Managers have reviewed processes to be in line with the legislative guidelines and company policies; review controls on a regular basis to improve delivery and avoid payroll leakage
- Sign off certain critical activities that impact colleague data, pay and reporting to state authorities, etc
- Be a part of the change board conversations to review the change requirements, impact on People and Payroll Operations, make decisions on project plans for UAT based on effort estimation and highlight risks / issues to the appropriate teams.
- Be the third level of escalation for any Technology or processing related issues.
- Work collaboratively with the Systems team and the COE teams to review changes with respect to policy, rewards and recognition, thereby support implementation and also revise processes within People Operations for delivery.
- Lead projects and initiatives based on business requirements.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement to ensure internal hand-offs, ways of working constantly improve.
- Drive engagement with key stakeholders, process owners and people teams across representative business units.
- Manage regular governance with the In country leadership team and the Hub Leadership team to review performance, future plans / strategy, risks / issues, project updates, etc. Also, be responsible to ensure decisions are logged, next steps are agreed and implemented as an outcome of the governance meetings.
- Prepare ad hoc reports and business presentations for supporting senior Leadership.
- Be audit ready and close any pending items highlighted by the Audit team.
- Define strategy and approach to manage resources and capability within People and Payroll Operations.
- Conduct performance management conversations for team members including data driven conversations with individuals, performance feedback, developmental feedback, performance rating discussion, skip level conversations, etc.
- Create robust succession planning and career path for team members, reward and recognize the effort and results in a timely manner.
- Mentor and coach team members in order to develop them to take on bigger roles, better opportunities and deliver efficiently.
- Handle any staff related queries / grievances in consultation with the HR business partners.
- University degree
- Qualified payroll clerk education
- English knowledge at advanced level
- Czech or Slovak language knowledge at advanced level
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a HR Shared Service / Payroll environment
- Minimum 4 years of work experience as a People Manager (leading large and geographically dispersed teams)
- Ability to deliver business goals through people
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience in Stakeholder management
- People management skills
- Analysis, decision making and critical thinking
- MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) knowledge
- Focus on delivering the best for our colleagues
- Logical reasoning and problem solving approach
- Experience of balancing priorities in a fast paced, constantly changing environment to meet tight deadlines
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home offices.
- CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, since we are an international company with many opportunities.
- COLLECTIVE – Relationships among colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
- CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
- OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, Tesco vouchers, Being.Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
- One-time relocation package
Join our team and help us with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, educational courses, training, cafeteria
Czech (advanced), English (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.