We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
CE SRD RANGE CHANGE ANALYSIS MANAGER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN TEAM SPECIAL?
We are a team that ensures good availability of goods to our customers. We are responsible for proper inventory management in distribution centers. We are also involved in developing new systems, processes and tools to continually improve and streamline inventory flow.
- I am responsible for Range Change schedule planning
- I manage Mastersheet xls tool
- I run store communications and the list of launched planograms
- I analyze plans vs reality and create summaries every quarter
- I oversee pre-reads and next steps from key meetings related to Range Change
- I coordinate the availability process from SRD side
- I lead communication for Range Change and plans
- You need experience with Range Change management or SRD
- You are good working with MS Office (especially Excel)
- You can speak and write well in English
- You have skills in planning, communicating, collaborating
- You are detail oriented and organized
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, company catering, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (intermediate), Czech (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.