We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
BUYING MANAGER GROUP PROCUREMENT
HOW IS WORKING IN THE GROUP PROCUREMENT TEAM SPECIAL?
The Group Procurement team purchases and negotiates business and price terms for goods and services to support the operation of stores, distribution centers and central offices.
• Lead end to end sourcing activities on the regional (CE) level, this includes: identifying requirements, spend analysis, market research, commercial negotiations, contracting, implementation and change management
• Cooperate closely with internal stakeholders to support their purchasing requirements and influence when required
• Develop a supply base to deliver the capacity and capability to deliver business' requirements, actively manage supplier base and Work closely with suppliers and stakeholders to drive innovation
• Buy products/services that meet our legal, corporate, quality, ethics and design standards
• Comply with and use the GP sourcing process, to ensure business plans create sustainable value for customers and our business
• Accountability of all the purchasing processes and systems
• Min. 2 years buying experience at similar position in the international environment
• Fluent English (both spoken and written), Czech and Hungarian language an advantage
• Good negotiation and influencing skills
• Customer focus
• Good communication and problem solving
• Good analytical skill
• Performance and change management
• Innovative attitude
• Ability to cope with pressure
• MS Office – especially Excel, Word & PowerPoint
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home office.
• CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, as we are an international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – Relationships among colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
• CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
• OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Tesco shopping discounts, Being.Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
Join our team and help us with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.