We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
CE FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE FINANCIAL TEAM SPECIAL?
We are a team that plays a crucial role in measuring financial performance and formulating answers to key questions about financial health. Our responsibilities include budgeting, forecasting and analysis, that support major company decisions.
- Acting as the expert and interface into Finance, by providing insight, challenge, strategic support and analysis to Commercial teams
- Delivering and supporting business strategy, forecasting and planning for Commercial area
- Help Commercial teams to understand and deliver targets, lead performance review meetings with the senior business stakeholders across CE, help to create choices and provide decision support to close performance gaps
- Proactively identify risks and opportunities that help Commercial teams make informed decisions leading to delivering budget targets, ensure business growth and increase shareholder value
- Provide complex insight and full “business story” to finance and non-finance stakeholders and FP&A teams to help to drive actions and make decisions.
- Being the finance expert in all financial matters for business area
- Previous 3-5 years’ experience with Financial planning, analysis and reporting/ accounting/ Finance business partnering
- University degree, preferably in Finance or Economy
- Advanced level of English (daily communication with native speakers)
- Strong analytical thinking
- Finance data interpretation, ability to draw conclusions from financial results
- High level of responsibility for tasks and taking care of deadlines incl. maintaining the high quality of work
- Communication and presentation skills, team working, independency, responsibility
- Personal integrity, drive
- Enthusiasm to learn new things
- Self-motivation to deliver results
- Resilience, assertiveness
- Planning & organizing (to deliver deadlines)
- Ability to work with complex data sources
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home offices.
• CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, since we are an international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – Relationships among colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
• CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
• OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Tesco shopping discounts, Being.Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
Join our team and help us with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button! Please send us your CV in English.
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.