Pokud nehledáte jenom práci, ale chcete mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváte spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jste pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
CORPORATE SECURITY SPECIALIST
HOW IS WORKING IN THE BUSINESS SUPPORT TEAM SPECIAL?
The Business Support department creates processes which make the store operations efficient, simple, and competitive. The range of Business Support stretches from creating honest working environment to communicating our values as well as listening to our colleagues, and helping them in any way possible.
• Coordination of Whistleblowing issues in CZ/SK:
- day-to-day internal administration and supervision;
- preparing periodic reports for further processing on CE level.
• Communication with state and local authorities in CZ/SK:
- day-to-day administration,
- deadlines control,
- preparing answers,
- reporting to CE level.
• Providing support in administration of criminal cases:
- data collection and research,
- keeping records of losses and reporting.
• Participation on various Corporate Security initiatives:
- data collection and research CZ/SK,
- evaluation of internal procedures and policies.
• Administrative support for Crisis/Incident Management:
• Close cooperation with other departments within the company
• Ad-hoc tasks
• Secondary school ( passed with school- leaving examination)
• Communicative English
• MS Office package
• Accuracy and responsibility
• Strong personal integrity
• Good communication skills
• Analytical thinking
• Willing to learn
• Driving license
• Basic knowledge of labor code, criminal code and other relevant legislation
• Knowledge of personal data protection legislation
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.