We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
DIGITAL LEARNING DESIGNER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE PEOPLE TEAM SPECIAL?
Curious and skillful people are a real treasure. And we want the best for them. Therefore, our goal is to create an environment where all of us can reach our full potential. How do we do this? By understanding what matters to our colleagues. In that way we are able to build long lasting relationships.
- Test design and operation of e-learnings
- Control the e-learning materials’ quality based on e-learning creation guideline, keep in touch with functions, create reports based on business needs
- Collaborate with content owner designers to create high-quality e-learning materials on soft skills
- Recommend digital solutions from technical and user point of view for soft skill blended training processes
- Bring to the table the latest industry trends in learning and development technology
- Support the Central European learning designer team to build user engaging ways of learning (for example gamification)
- Design and deliver webinars/online training on learning tools/application
- Fluent English both oral and written with the ability to create materials, deliver training and facilitate workshops in English
- Experience working with Articulate Storyline is a must
- Experience working with Microsoft 365 applications
- Experience using Microsoft Teams is an advantage
- Innovative thinker with relevant experience in the design, development, and delivery of e-learning materials
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with the team and cross-functional team members
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home offices.
- CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, since we are an international company with many opportunities.
- COLLECTIVE – Relationships among colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
- CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
- OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Tesco shopping discounts, Being.Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
Join our team and help us with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, individual schedules of working hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.