We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
HEAD OF CYBER SECURITY
HOW IS WORKING IN THE GROUP IT TEAM SPECIAL?
Our cyber security team are the eyes and ears of our organisation. We use the latest technologies to increase visibility and protection of systems, services and data. To do this we need to stay ahead of the latest threats and continuously improve our tooling, techniques, and processes.
Responsible for developing and running security processes day-to-day for the Tesco Group, we’re continually working to step change security capability to further enhance the protection and controls that we offer for our customers and colleagues across the UK, Europe and Asia.
- You are a part of the Global Security Leadership team. Thus, you work closely with the wider Tesco Technology team (in Central Europe (CE), UK and India) to define and implement the global security strategy.
- Maintain strong stakeholder relationships, evangelise security, and find opportunities for security to add value within CE.
- Enable the delivery of the Group Security program to CE.
- Partner with regional CIO to embed security culture and controls.
- Understand the security posture of the business and it’s processes in order to effectively engage them in the Security Program and manage their risks.
- Communicate and support adherence of Group Security policy and standards within CE. Work with Group teams to ensure policy, standards, and projects consider regional nuances.
- Manage the security incidents response at regional level to ensure timely and effective solutions, cooperating with the central security team.
- Matrix manage a small team of technical security specialists that deliver security services to technology and business teams in CE.
- Broad and deep Cyber/Information Security expertise sufficient to engage with, and provide value and service to a range of stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and ability to drive change in a matrix organisational structure
- Proven track record of engaging with diverse stakeholders and building a security culture
- Proven experience of operating in a matrixed organisation to deliver both regional and global requirements
- Logical thinker with a strong analytical background
- Security qualifications such as CISM, CISSP, CISA or equivalent are desirable
- Project management skills
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home offices.
- CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, since we are an international company with many opportunities.
- COLLECTIVE – Relationships among colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
- CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
- OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Tesco shopping discounts, Being.Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
Join our team and help us with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, individual schedules of working hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.