We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
COUNTRY TAX MANAGER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE FINANCIAL TEAM SPECIAL?
The skills and knowledge coming from Tax and Treasury and Retail Finance shows that it is vital for us to have exceptional financial management and planning strategies. Only by mastering this can we provide for our shoppers a little better every day.
• Managing the country tax team of four colleagues from people, quality and operational excellence perspectives
• Ensuring compliance with tax legislation requirements covering all taxes, excluding payroll taxes
• Monitoring legislative developments and supporting the business in the preparation for the changes
• Clarifying the interpretation of the relevant legislation
• Leading tax projects
• Managing relationship between the business and the various tax authorities with which it interacts
• Liaising with Group Tax and Finance Departments to deliver tax compliant reporting and forecasts
• Communicating with the internal and external auditors and external advisors, suppliers and other parties doing business with Tesco
• Preparing tax related papers for the executive board and other stakeholders
• Maintaining local transfer pricing documentation
• Delivering deferred tax calculation for IFRS purposes
• University or college degree in economics or law
• Tax studies in the university/college or tax advisory certificate
• Very deep tax technical knowledge
• Advanced accounting knowledge
• 7-10 years experience in relevant tax areas in multinational environment.
• Fluency in English
• Microsoft Excel knowledge
• Experience in managing a team
• Kind and helpful personality
• Oracle knowledge is an advantage
• Retail industry experience is an advantage
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER! Please send us your CV in English.
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
Czech (advanced), English (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.