We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
COMPLIANCE AUDIT LEAD
HOW IS WORKING IN THE FINANCIAL TEAM SPECIAL?
The skills and knowledge coming from Tax and Treasury and Retail Finance shows that it is vital for us to have exceptional financial management and planning strategies. Only by mastering this can we provide for our shoppers a little better every day.
• Having full accountability for the delivery of the compliance audit plan through allocation of stores to auditors and monitoring of execution of the plan.
• Conducting compliance audits in selected stores for gaining understanding in order to be an subject matter expert and be able to support the team.
• Reporting on non-compliance to Store Management and pro-actively working with the business on solutions.
• People management of Compliance Auditors, including identification of their training plans and development.
• Working with the wider Compliance team to ensure the business is fully aware of the issues being identified, and also having regular communication with stakeholders in Retail and the Business Support areas to ensure that audit issues are addressed.
• Acting as consult on Group Audits, where store operations are under review as part of that audit.
• Managing ad hoc reviews of ongoing change initiative projects, helping to build a robust control framework.
• Being actively involved in our change agenda by continually looking for ways to improve the audit process and help to deliver sustainable improvements to the department.
• Prior experience of working in Retail is preferred with a good rounded knowledge of store operations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Czech/Slovak and English) and the ability to demonstrate credibility in dealings with stakeholders at all levels.
• Strong independent mind-set and the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Excellent time and project management skills, demonstrating high levels of accuracy, thoroughness and reliability to deliver audits alongside other work
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER! Please send us your CV in English.
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
English (advanced), Czech (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.