We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
HOW IS WORKING IN THE FINANCIAL TEAM SPECIAL?
The skills and knowledge coming from Tax and Treasury and Retail Finance shows that it is vital for us to have exceptional financial management and planning strategies. Only by mastering this can we provide for our shoppers a little better every day.
• Delivering Audit Plan through execution of Audits from Planning to Final Report Writing including reviews of Transformation programmes.
• Advising, recommending improvements consistent with accounting, tax, and long-term business strategies.
• Building strong relationships with the Senior Leadership Team and International Audit Team.
• Managing, motivating and developing a team of local compliance auditors.
• Assisting the Country Leadership team with successful delivery of Audit Next Steps.
• Assessing Risk Environment and supporting the business in Risk Management.
• Dealing with adhoc Audit requests and assisting in investigation of Frauds.
• Contribute to the Group Internal Audit Vision projects to deliver and sustain change.
This position is for a definite time period as a cover for maternity/parental leave.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or related departments of reputable universities.
• > 3 years audit experience (preferably Big4).
• Fluent English (both verbal and written).
• Experience in project management/Agile methodology/data analytics/shared service/transformation projects will be an asset.
• Strong commercial awareness and passion for retail.
• Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
• Analysis and decision making skills.
• Team worker and problem solver.
• Ability to travel 10-15% of the time.
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
English (advanced), Czech (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.