We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
CE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE MANAGER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE FINANCIAL TEAM SPECIAL?
We are a team that plays a crucial role in measuring financial performance and formulating answers to key questions about financial health. Our responsibilities include budgeting, forecasting and analysis, that support major company decisions.
• Managing and coordinating whole CE period close process across CE Finance and Group Finance incl. Flash reports
• Supporting year end deliverables incl. audit requests
• Producing valuable, insightfull CE and Countries Management accounts packs for CE and countries Executives with clear messages and performance stories
• Ensuring business understands and delivers against Financial KPIs
• Closely cooperating with Country Head of Finance for individuals markets and helping them to understand details behind current performance and to create choices how to close performance gaps
• Drive efficiency and simplification in the processes
• Constructively challenging and recommending changes to the business underpinned by sound financial expertise
• Communicating and building relationship within both Finance (particularly working closely with the respective Finance teams) but also outside Finance.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in financial role (Financial planning, analysis and reporting/ Accounting/ Finance business partnering / Audit)
• University degree in Finance or Economy
• Advanced level of English
• Strong PC skills (advanced MS Excel)
• Analytical thinking
• Finance data interpretation, ability to draw conclusions from financial results
• High level of responsibility for tasks and taking care of deadlines incl. maintaining the high quality of work
• Communication skills, Team working, Independency, Responsibility, Enthusiasm to learn new things
• Personal integrity, Drive
• Ability to work with complex data sources
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.