Pokud nehledáte jenom práci, ale chcete mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváte spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jste pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
TECHNICAL MANAGER - GROCERY FOOD
HOW IS WORKING IN THE COMMERCIAL TEAM SPECIAL?
We aim to serve our shoppers a little better every day. Thus, the product is the core of our business. In our commercial department, Buying Managers are responsible for negotiating with our suppliers to achieve the best price and quality combo.
- Manage product and supplier performance of food products for CE countries to deliver products which are safe, legal, responsibly sourced, and of good quality.
- Manage the supplier base to help them to achieve technical, ethical, and sustainability standards as described in Tesco Policies and Guidelines (visits, tracking elimination of non-conformities)
- Approve Technical Specification
- Manage enforcement challenges, complaints and product withdrawals
- Investigate the root cause of product failure;
- Actively monitor legislation changes and manage implementation if needed;
- Work closely with other functions across all CE countries where Tesco operates to make sure all Product Rules are followed and any issues are solve.
- University degree - Food Technology or Quality Management
- Driving license, no restrictions to travel
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Experience in working for retail, supplier or audit services
- Experience in quality management
- Experience in working within an international team
- Knowledge of local and European legislation relevant to category
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
Czech (advanced), English (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.