We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
CE OTHER WORKING CAPITAL MANAGER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE FINANCIAL TEAM SPECIAL?
We are a team that plays a crucial role in measuring financial performance and formulating answers to key questions about financial health. Our responsibilities include budgeting, forecasting and analysis, that support major company decisions.
• Provide deputization of my team member and my line manager
• Leading and coaching the team member responsible for CE countries (CZ, HU, PL, SK including TICB, TIF)
• Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
• Responsible for the reports’ accuracy and completeness together with preparation by meeting deadlines
• Analyze YTD Cash flow figures during period closure
• Prepare CF Management packs for the CE countries
• Provide period commentaries and insight into Cash Flow and Balance Sheet changes and figures
• Participate in planning and forecasting with FPA, Property, AR/AP and Product Team
• Bachelor or Master degree in Business/ Economics/ Finance
• 3 years of experience on relevant area in FMCG/Retail Finance/ Financial Planning and Analysis
• 1 year of experience of team management
• Fluent in English
• In depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access,
• Experience Oracle, Hyperion and EPBCS
• User level knowledge of MSTR and other financial systems
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Corporate events, flexible start/end of working hours, occasional work from home, educational courses, training, corporate recreational facilities, sick days, bonuses, cafeteria, contributions to the pension / life insurance, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, discount on company products / services, cell phone, notebook, meal tickets / catering allowance
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.