We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
CE PROJECT MANAGER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE FINANCIAL TEAM SPECIAL?
We are a team that plays a crucial role in measuring financial performance and formulating answers to key questions about financial health. Our responsibilities include budgeting, forecasting and analysis, that support major company decisions.s to have exceptional financial management and planning strategies. Only by mastering this can we provide for our shoppers a little better every day.
• Work with key global clients as an expert in the transition process to manage global deployments with all business units across the firm
• Define business case; define project tasks and resource requirements; develop detailed project charter, project plan and transition plan depending on solution complexity, priorities and deliverables
• Responsible for the creation and/or maintenance of project management documents
• Build relationships across the firm with supporting functions and leverage these relationships to resolve issues in order to ensure seamless transition
• Establish the project management tools and processes for each transition, including setting up and chairing the appropriate project governance meetings
• Lead a full solutions life cycle from scope definition, design service delivery model, identify risk and develop mitigation strategies, evaluate potential savings, oversee transition strategy definition and planning, develop cost & business case and validate proposed solution in due diligence activities
• Advanced level of English and Czech Language
• Strong Project Management skills
• Full life cycle experience of transitions
• Experience of engaging and working with senior business stakeholders
• An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities
• Strong PC skills (advanced MS Excel/Powerpoint)
• Good understanding of the overall tools and technology landscape, current trends and applicability in the outsourcing environment
• Ability to work autonomously under pressure to meet tight deadlines, self-motivation
• Moderate understanding of Finance Process is an advantage
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Please send us your CV in English. Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Dornych 404/4, 602 00 Brno-Trnitá, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), Czech (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.