Pokud nehledáte jenom práci, ale chcete mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváte spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jste pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
CE LEAD PACKAGING MANAGER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE COMMERCIAL TEAM SPECIAL?
We aim to serve our shoppers a little better every day. Thus, the product is the core of our business. In our commercial department, Buying Managers are responsible for negotiating with our suppliers to achieve the best price and quality combo.
- Identify right packaging types that fulfil customer expectations as well as Tesco needs
- Lead the team of Packaging managers, who are responsible for specific product categories
- Develop the strategy and set up requirements for own brand packaging, in order to boost the efficiency, performance and sustainability
- Prioritize and manage multiple, complex packaging projects within given timeframe and budget
- Report the progress in response to company’s commitments and department’s KPI, among both internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with PR department in order to prepare the information for external communication
- Review technical drawings, physical samples and material specifications to ensure they are in line with the product brief
- Cooperate with other departments to prepare and execute added-value initiatives with regards to packaging
- Provide packaging related inputs within development process of product range
- University degree with technical background (material technology – paper or plastic, food engineering)
- Experience dealing with packaging – 3 years at minimum
- Solid knowledge of packaging development process, packaging material technology
excellent communication skills and analytical approach with regards to the task execution
- Understanding of business relations and development process in terms of packaging
- Reading the technical documentation
- Driving license, no restrictions to travel and willingness to travel
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Direct experience with development of customer packaging on the side of end customer (retail or FMCG producer)
- Detailed understanding of the sustainability agenda (EPR system, requirements for recyclability of packaging, relevant legislation, challenges)
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
Czech (advanced), English (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.