We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
ABOUT TESCO GLOBAL INFRASTRUCTURE TEAM:
The Global Infrastructure Team design, develop and operate the Technology Infrastructure which underpins Tesco’s ability to serve customers and support colleagues. Our responsibilities span technologies across data centres, offices, stores and distribution centres and the global network which connects them. The global team is distributed across the UK, Central Europe, India and Asia.
- Act as a gate keeper for Service Transition activity, ensuring programmes and projects fully consider and comply with agreed Service Acceptance Criteria
- Responsible for the implementation and ‘landing’ of compliance or regulatory controls affecting the technology services you oversee
- Ensure new or changing Services have fully developed end to end Service Management Models based on agreed and defined Service Acceptance Criteria / Service Management requirements
- Effectively manage Service Acceptance requirements in accordance with Service Transition framework.
- Drive awareness of Service Acceptance and collaborative working on Service Transition activities across Technology / Business / Operations
- Provide and consistently demonstrate pro-active ownership of assigned Service Improvement Plans / Initiatives. Propose and develop addressing poorly trending service and customer experience KPI's, co-ordination, tracking and management of required service improvement actions, resources, investigations, communication and resolution planning.
- Lead and consistently deliver value add stakeholder engagement across Technology, Operational & Business stakeholders. This will include regular reporting and briefings on status of Service Transition activities, Service Acceptance Risks, Service Improvement initiatives, Service Reporting
- Serve as escalation of contact for any service impacting issues towards the service recipient
- Identify and manage Service Management / Operational risks ensuring successful Service Transition.
- Participate in the regular review and continuous improvement of Service Transition planning, activity management and reporting
- Extensive practical working experience of managing complex and demanding Service Transition plans to time, budget and agreed Service Acceptance standards
- Practical working experience in a related Service Delivery Role. Ideally within an Operational Service Environment
- Experience operating in a multi-platform Technology organisation with regular and consistent exposure to complex Technology, in particular forll Infrastructure domains (Platforms, Network and Storage)
- Experienced working in a GLOBAL organisation
- Excellent organisational and communication skills. Can consider the audience and tailor communications in a relevant and consistently effective manner. Both verbal and written.
- Experience and aptitude for managing senior stakeholder’s relationships. Cross Business Stakeholders management typically including Customer Operations, Product, Marketing and Technology Delivery stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills driving a global virtual resolution team with confidence and authority
- Knowledge and understanding of ITIL processes
- Flexibility, ability to plan and organise, responsiveness, creativity, self-starter
- Able to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home offices.
- CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, since we are an international company with many opportunities.
- COLLECTIVE – Relationships among colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
- CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
- OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Tesco shopping discounts, Being.Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
Join our team and help us with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, individual schedules of working hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.