Pokud nehledáte jenom práci, ale chcete mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváte spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jste pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
HOW IS WORKING IN THE COMMERCIAL TEAM SPECIAL?
We aim to serve our shoppers a little better every day. Thus, the product is the core of our business. In our commercial department, Buying Managers are responsible for negotiating with our suppliers to achieve the best price and quality combo.
• Manage supplier performance and standards both from the office and at suppliers
• Complete all Technical tasks in product development processes
• Track and close all non-conformances following factory visits and audits by physical control of Corrective Action Plan
• Manage ethical trading with suppliers, monitor completion of required ethical audits and corrected non-conformances
• Support tenders, create product briefs
• Develop new products with Brand, Buying and Quality teams
• Approve Technical specifications and artworks with suppliers to make sure that products are safe and legal
• Work with local authorities to ensure that products are legal and fulfil relevant regulations
• Manage product testing and close failures according to procedures
• Manage and solve product issues and enforcement challenges, complete corrective action plans with suppliers
• Manage legislation changes, inform and support CE team
• Work with relevant technical data bases and complete periodical category reviews, KPI reports
• University degree at Food Industry or Chemistry
• Communicative English
• Experience in food manufacturing
• Knowledge of local and European legislations
• Flexible approach, resilience, responsiveness, decision making skills, team work
• Willing to study and learn new things
• Good communication skills and maintain good relationship with all colleagues
• Driving license B
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
Czech (advanced), English (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.