We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
CE HEAD OF DATA PLATFORMS
- Developing and governing our data and information product strategy
- Designing and implementing data product strategies and systems
- Cooperating closely with various departments on collection, storage, management, quality and protection of data, while ensuring that we meet industry best practices and are in conjunction and close cooperation with the UK Data Product Teams
- Leading interdisciplinary teams, improving and streamlining data systems, driving innovation
- Implementing data privacy policies and complying with data protection regulations.
- Effective communication of the status, value, and importance of data collection to executive members and staff
- Leading, motivating and managing technical teams:
- supporting their performance for achieving the best results
- developing talented colleagues, motivating them for future career movement
- supporting the commitment of your team members, engaging them in creating team spirit
- supporting them in understanding the business strategy and in cooperation between teams and functions
- Most importantly, proven track record in data management, product ownership and information technology systems and tools
- Strong background in IT (including educational), business and mathematics is advantageous
- Experience in a senior-level data management role
- Product Management Experience
- Experience with large cross-business data transformation projects
- Knowledge of relevant applications, big data solutions, and tools with a focus on upcoming trends in management of data
- Management experience, strong leadership and communication skills
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home offices.
- CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, since we are an international company with many opportunities.
- COLLECTIVE – Relationships among colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
- CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
- OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Tesco shopping discounts, Being.Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
Join our team and help us with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, individual schedules of working hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.