We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE MANAGER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE PEOPLE TEAM SPECIAL?
Curious and skillful people are a real treasure. And we want the best for them. Therefore, our goal is to create an environment where all of us can reach our full potential. How do we do this? By understanding what matters to our colleagues. In that way we are able to build long lasting relationships.
HOW YOUR DAILY LIFE WITH US LOOKS LIKE:
We are looking for a new colleague who's going to participate in building and continuous revising of effectiveness of our organisation people structure.
Are you the one? Check out below if this is the type of job you'd love to do, and if you have built a strong basis to do it well both with your heart and your skills.
- You're a partner to our directors, managers and People Business Partners in designing organisational structures and roles for their teams
- Advise and challenge the business on lean, effective and consistent structure solutions
- Develop data led solutions, options and recommendations through relevant tools such as OrgVue
- You don't come empty handed to discussions with critical stakeholders about the impact and investment matters related to organisational structure change. You don't mind preparing proper materials (scenarios, organizational charts, one pagers, discuss papers etc.) for those occasions.
- Deliver the structure change by following agreed process
- Manage role descriptions process for a dedicated function (templates, content validation, reviews)
- Provide consultations around head office headcount and OD processes
- Oversee, validate and refine Organisation Design blueprints such as structure change, OD principles, work levels, etc.
- Always monitor the outcomes of structure change and evaluate them against clearly defined success measures
- Build trusted relationships with all stakeholders to systematically assess the impact of the current design
(e.g. behaviour, attitudes, culture, systems and communication flows)
- Experience in change management
- Background in People-based functions
- Experience in developing people/team structures in an organisation (e.g. creating/managing of positions)
- Understanding of Agile practices/methodologies, project management experience/knowledge would be advantageous
- Business acumen - understanding the bigger picture
- Strong communication skills - analytical thinking, influencing skills, effective argumentation
- Detail oriented mind
- Good understanding and past usage of reporting tools, including Microsoft office
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home offices.
- CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, since we are an international company with many opportunities.
- COLLECTIVE – Relationships among colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
- CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
- OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Tesco shopping discounts, Being.Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
Join our team and help us with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, individual schedules of working hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), Czech (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.