Pokud nehledáte jenom práci, ale chcete mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváte spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jste pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
CE PACKAGING MANAGER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE COMMERCIAL TEAM SPECIAL?
We aim to serve our shoppers a little better every day. Thus, the product is the core of our business. In our commercial department, Buying Managers are responsible for negotiating with our suppliers to achieve the best price and quality combo.
- Prioritize and manage multiple, complex packaging projects simultaneously within given time-frame and budget
- Deliver right packaging types that fulfil customer expectations as well as Tesco needs
- Ensure that OB packaging meets with internal requirements of quality, functionality and materials (on every level)
- Provide packaging related inputs for product briefs and during range modelling sessions
- Managing the critical path to ensure right packaging solution is available on time
- Review technical drawings, physical samples and material specifications to ensure they are in line with the brief
- Approve the design and artwork of secondary packaging (= SRP)
- Launch, amend and approve the internal packaging specifications among the product categories
- Cooperate with other departments to prepare and execute the cost and/or weight reduction initiatives
- Develop/Identify new packaging solutions in response to given briefs
- Keeping up-to-date with technological innovations
- Propose a corrective action plan in case of any issue on the account of own brand packaging
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
- work experience in packaging industry and/or in position of product’s packaging development
- good knowledge of packaging suppliers and material technology (paper, plastic is a must)
- very good English knowledge
- excellent communication skills and analytical approach with regards to the task execution
- understanding of business relations and development process in terms of packaging
- master structural packaging requirements (either consumer and transport)
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (advanced), English (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.