We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
HOW IS WORKING IN THE FINANCIAL TEAM SPECIAL?
We are a team that plays a crucial role in measuring financial performance and formulating answers to key questions about financial health. Our responsibilities include budgeting, forecasting and analysis, that support major company decisions.
• You will be translating training materials, work procedures and financial operations from English to Czech and vice versa
• You will be involved in simultaneous interpretation during training sessions
• You will work every day except of the weekends, maximum 5 hours per day in total is to be expected
• The job will be only on-line
Employment agreement/agreement on working activity for the time period of 4 months.
• Active advanced level of English, native Czech language skills
• Experience with simultaneous interpretation
• Time flexibility
• Students of Economic Faculties are welcome
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER! Please send us your CV in English.
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Agreement on working activities (DPČ)
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
English (advanced), Czech (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.