Pokud nehledáte jenom práci, ale chcete mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváte spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jste pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
CZ/SK SPEAKING FINANCE ROLES - LEAD SPECIALIST (based in HU)
HOW IS WORKING IN THE FINANCIAL TEAM SPECIAL?
The skills and knowledge coming from Tax and Treasury and Retail Finance shows that it is vital for us to have exceptional financial management and planning strategies. Only by mastering this can we provide for our shoppers a little better every day.
In 2019 Tesco set up a brand-new Business Services Center in Budapest for Central Europe, cooperating with the Hungarian, Czech and Slovakian teams on a daily basis to offer the best service to our customers.
Our goal is to create a sustainable competitive advantage for Tesco by standardizing processes and delivering cost savings.
About the team:
Be part of our exciting journey building up a brand-new department managing financial processes across Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic. Exciting new opportunities are available for finance professionals from entry level to managerial roles in different areas such as Master data management, Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Collection, Treasury, Sales & Tender Reconciliation or Commercial Revenue Accounting.
About the role:
As a lead, you would act as a subject matter expert within your team as well as taking on a mentoring role to support the more junior team members. Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the Tesco business and the financial areas mentioned above, the essence of all positions will be the proper and prompt communication with both partners and colleagues (e.g.: in the Bengaluru Hub), handling queries and acting as a control point regarding the organization’s financial activities.
What we offer:
- Supporting your relocation to Hungary
- Financial support: one-time payment with your first salary
- A relocation agency to help you to apply for the necessary Social Security Number
- An exclusive relocation guide with over 30 pages of useful material
- 10% shopping discount at Tesco stores
- Modern office with great location
- Flexible working policy (e.g.: Home-office)
• Knowledge of Czech or Slovak language at advanced level and English language at intermediate level
• 2 – 4 years of experience in Finance
• Advanced MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel,PowerPoint, Outlook, Access) knowledge
• Analytical skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Customer focus
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (advanced), English (intermediate)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.