We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
CE KEY FINANCIAL CONTROL MANAGER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE FINANCIAL TEAM SPECIAL?
We are a team that plays a crucial role in measuring financial performance and formulating answers to key questions about financial health. Our responsibilities include budgeting, forecasting and analysis, that support major company decisions to have exceptional financial management and planning strategies. Only by mastering this can we provide for our shoppers a little better every day.
• Analyzing sales trend, identifying key performance drivers to point on opportunities for growth and risks to current plans
• Providing insight into customer shopping behavior, local macroeconomic and retail market trends
• Managing forecasting process, participation in budget and sales process on CE as well as local level
• Cross company cooperation
• Continuous work on development of new process and analysis
• Preparation of regular reporting and provide insightful comments to performance drivers
• Preparation of local/CE short term/long term analysis and reports on both ad-hoc and regular basis to support the decision-making process
• University degree (preferably in Finance or Economy)
• Previous 1-2 year experience with Financial planning, analysis and reporting
• Upper Intermediate level of English (B2+) – communication on daily basis
• Strong PC skills (advanced MS Excel, Powerpoint)
• Proactive, good logical and analytical thinking
• Ability to conduct analyses from multiple sources and correctly interpret the data to draw conclusions and make recommendations
• Communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER! Please send us your CV in English.
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), Czech (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.