Pokud nehledáte jenom práci, ale chcete mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváte spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jste pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
DevOps SYSTEMS ENGINEER (Kubernetes/Linux)
HOW IS WORKING IN THE IT TEAM SPECIAL?
The growth of internet shopping, mobile and convenience is changing the way our customers shop. We are always ready for digital challenges that will drive changes and deliver value. We accomplish this by building great products that will make difference to millions of customers and colleagues across the globe.
• Establishing and sharing engineering excellence for data platforms
• Building the data platforms to transform them without impact to existing levels of service
• Designing solutions that will operate at scale with high availability and automation at its core.
• Ability to produce High-Level Documentation for designed solutions
• Building globally, ensuring consistency in approach throughout all our locations in the UK, Europe and Asia
• Monitoring technology industry trends
• Contributing to supplier roadmaps
• Ensuring operational stability is balanced with engineering and roadmap delivery
• Driving adoption of new tools and techniques being able to understand their value and impact
• Keeping technical skills up to date and keeping track of new technologies, industry trends, understanding how they might benefit the Technology team and wider Tesco
• Track record of managing mission-critical, large scale service in a global organisation.
• Expertise with design, deploy and support large scale Kubernetes clusters with Docker image builds, repository management (Docker & Helm based), logging, monitoring and alerting, cluster networking, cluster PVS storage implementations, security, ingress and load balancing.
• Strong experience creating container-based solutions on an enterprise container platform (e.g. Rancher, OpenShift, Docker EE, Azure AKS)
• Solid experience with administration and troubleshooting of Linux servers (CentOS/RHEL/Ubuntu).
• A very good understanding and experience with Networking – TCP/IP, routing, DNS, DHCP, Load balancers.
• Experience with desire state configuration and automation tools, such Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins or similar
• Ability to build and understand scripting/coding, with Bash, Python, Go, etc.
• Scripting / coding skills – Bash, Python, Golang or similar
• Track record of using automation to build platforms and prevent problem recurrence.
• DevOps experience in automated delivery such as continuous integration, continuous deployment and infrastructure as code.
• Contributing to the Opensource community.
• Good understanding of Cloud technologies.
• Ability to work collaboratively with other members of a globally distributed team.
• Flexibility, ability to plan and organise, responsiveness, creativity, self-starter
• Able to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership
• Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation.
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home offices.
- CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, since we are an international company with many opportunities.
- COLLECTIVE – Relationships among colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
- CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
- OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Tesco shopping discounts, Being.Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
Join our team and help us with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.