We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
HOW IS WORKING IN THE MARKETING TEAM SPECIAL?
Marketing is truly an exciting place to work. We create iconic brands and bring them to life to make our shoppers feel confident in us. We work with some of the biggest agencies to create inspiring and innovative campaigns stretching from Valentine’s day to Christmas campaigns.
- Upper Intermediate English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Know how to use MS office
- Ability to lead multi-functional tasks and projects with strong problem-solving and collaboration
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team, with strong analytical skills
- Skilled time management with the ability to prioritize goals
- Positive attitude is an important trait for you to have
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Corel or other graphic program
- Previous experience in Marketing 1-2 years
- I develop and deliver on the overall POS process from planing the proper POS formats, brief the activity to creative agencies, coordinate the printing with external agencies, distribute and communicate the projects to the stores
- I cooperate with Central Europe BTL team through CE communication manager and POS manager
- I cooperate with local Customer team, mainly ATL and Trade Planning and Product teams based on the exact needs of the projects
- I prepare and consult production lists for campaigns with in store support - correct quality for dedicated stores just in time
- I cooperate with Retail and across Head office
- I work with Discovery/Corel - graphic templates preparation, determination of event POS formats
HOW WILL WE MAKE YOU HAPPY?
• FLEXIBILITY - The times of punishments for coming 5 minutes late are gone. Here you can come and leave as you please - we are flexible. At times you don’t have to come at all, but you still can manage to do more work than in the office.
• CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH - Do you crave new and exciting challenges that could help you fall out of stereotypes? Our dynamic environment of a large multinational company fulfils your needs to explore the world of many opportunities and your own self. Career progression, personal and professional development - once you try it, you will not want to stop.
• COLLECTIVE - Working here does not revolve just around work. We love having fun and a good laugh. In Tesco you will not have just duties, but also friends. That is why many times a year we organise events on both company and team level.
• HEALTHY LIFESTYLE - It doesn’t matter whether you like releasing endorphins while relaxing or working out. In the benefit scheme Cafeteria you can choose how to take care of yourself. Fruit in the workplace will support healthier eating, sports events will drive the whole teams, meanwhile workshops and seminars will spice up your work days.
• AND THOSE USUAL BITS AND PIECES - You can look forward to a laptop, cell phone for personal use, meal e-vouchers, Multisport card allowance, discount on shopping at Tesco, and much more….
Would you like to join us and help with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry?
Then click the ANSWER button below!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.