Pokud nehledáte jenom práci, ale chcete mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváte spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jste pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
LEAD FINANCE ASSOCIATE–CUSTOMER TO CASH ACCOUNTING (HUNGARY)
HOW IS WORKING IN THE PEOPLE TEAM SPECIAL?
Be part of our exciting journey building up a brand-new department managing financial processes across Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic. Exciting new opportunities are available for finance professionals from entry level to managerial roles in different teams such as Accounts Receivable, Credit Collection, Treasury, Sales & Tender Reconciliation or Commercial Revenue Accounting.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a lead, you would act as a subject matter expert within your team as well as taking on a mentoring role to support the more junior team members. The essence of all positions will be the proper and prompt communication with both partners and colleagues (e.g.: in the Bengaluru Hub), handling queries and acting as a control point regarding the organization’s financial activities.
Accounts Receivable & Mall Finance
• Handling of invoices issued by Tesco to tenants, for services, etc
• checks the invoice request attachments, contract details and approves requests
• Other tasks: manageing tenant data in the system (monthly utility fees, etc), Balance sheet reconciliation, Period closure activities, reporting
Commercial Revenue Accounting
• Handling the invoices related to income Tesco reveives from commercial deals
• Checks the invoice request attachments, contract details and approves requests
• Commercial income period accrual creation, Check the correctness of contracts and confirm those are in line with legal, accounting and tax rules, keeping touch with procurement and suppliers
Sales & Tender Reconciliation
• Handling the issues related to income Tesco reveives in stores (cash, cars payments, vouchers etc)
• Investigate, resolve or escalate queries/differences spotted in the books
• sales reconciliation, balance sheet reconciliation, period closure, reporting
Treasury & Credit Controll
• responsible for debt reporting and analysis and debt collection, Bank statements booking , incoming/outgoing payments processing, balance sheet reconciliation
• Knowledge of Czech or Slovak language at advanced level and English language at intermediate level
• 2– 4 years of experience in similar role in Finance
• University degree preferably from a relevant field (Finance, Business studies or similar)
• Intermediate MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel,PowerPoint, Outlook, Access) knowledge
• Analytical skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Customer focus
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
Supporting your relocation to Hungary
o Financial support: one-time payment with your first salary
o a relocation agency to help you to apply for the necessary Social Security Number
o an exclusive relocation guide with over 30 pages of useful material
10% shopping discount at Tesco stores
Modern office with great location
Flexible working policy (e.g.: Home-office)
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button!
Information about the vacancy
Full-time work, part-time work
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Discount on company products / services, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days
English (intermediate), Czech (intermediate)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.