Pokud nehledáte jenom práci, ale chcete mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváte spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jste pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
SENIOR SYSTEM ENGINEER - NETWORKS
HOW IS WORKING IN THE IT TEAM SPECIAL?
The growth of internet shopping, mobile and convenience is changing the way our customers shop. We are always ready for digital challenges that will drive changes and deliver value. We accomplish this by building great products that will make difference to millions of customers and colleagues across the globe.
- I architect, design and deliver solutions using existing Infrastructure components
- I contribute to the Technology Roadmap for Tesco Technology Data Centres
- I evaluate new tools and techniques being able to understand their value and impact
- I understand current application development techniques (12 factor app) and their implications to infrastructure
- I lead group design discussions on my area of expertise and be able to present with authority to a variety of audiences
- I collaborate with Software Engineers to understand their requirements and assist them consuming Infrastructure in the most seamless way possible
- I coach and mentor system engineers across Technology who are at a more junior level. Ensure that my own team’s designs are of a high quality and understand the impacts to any other areas of infrastructure
- I keep my technical skills up to date and keep track of new technologies, understanding how they might benefit the Technology team and wider Tesco
- I introduce automation to all aspects of my day to day work
- Very good knowledge of Wide Area Networking technologies and protocols, such as MPLS, WAN Optimisation, CoS, DWDM
- Excellent technical knowledge of OSI network topologies, troubleshooting and design
- High levels of VPN experience along with associated technologies and protocols
- High levels of Load balancing & Global/DNS balancing technologies and techniques, preferably F5 hardware and/or software appliances also Cisco ACE or Citrix Netscaler
- Good understanding of Internet/Web Technologies both hardware and cloud based
- Good understanding of browser-based technologies and protocols like HTML, HTTP/HTTPS and XML
- Excellent/CCNP levels of practical experience in designing/building, operating large-scale, Multilayer Switching and Routing using current CISCO equipment and IOS in a WAN and LAN environment using technologies like Multicast, Port Channelling, EIGRP, CDP, GLBP, VRF, QoS
- Cisco/Arista switches deployed in Spine/Leaf topology
- Self-drive and positive attitude, team player
- Ability to simultaneously lead various tasks and projects
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home offices.
- CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, since we are an international company with many opportunities.
- COLLECTIVE – Relationships among colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
- CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
- OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Tesco shopping discounts, Being.Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
Join our team and help us with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), Czech (intermediate)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.