Pokud nehledáte jenom práci, ale chcete mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváte spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jste pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
CZ/SK SPEAKING CUSTOMER AND COLLEAGUE ENGAGEMENT TEAM MNG
HOW IS WORKING IN THE PEOPLE TEAM SPECIAL?
Curious and skillful people are a real treasure. And we want the best for them. Therefore, our goal is to create an environment where all of us can reach our full potential. How do we do this? By understanding what matters to our colleagues. In that way we are able to build long lasting relationships.
As a multi-disciplinary organization with a presence in Bengaluru, Central Europe and in the UK, at Tesco Business Services we serve our shoppers a little better every day across markets. Our goal is to create a sustainable competitive advantage for Tesco by standardizing processes, delivering cost savings, enabling agility and empowering our colleagues to do ever more for our customers. With cross-functional expertise, a wide network of teams and strong governance we reduce complexity thereby offering high quality services for our customers.
- Creating a culture of highly engaged colleagues who are passionate about their role in serving shoppers a little better every day.
- Delivering key metrics and performance measures
- Collaborating with resource planning to deliver agreed service levels
- Supporting team with complex escalation management, liaising with stakeholders on outstanding issues and taking ownership to close issues
- Ensuring the team receive all training, knowledge and development to provide a quality service and deliver expectations
- English - on an advanced level
- Hungarian+Czech+Slovakian - on an advanced level
- People management experience
- University or college education
- Experience of using MS Office (Excel, Word & Power point)
- Operational delivery in a help desk / contact centre environment
- Analysis and Problem solving skills
- Communicational skills
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Conflict resolution mindset
- Excellent logical thinking and firm decision making skills
- Experience in coaching and development
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home offices.
- CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, since we are an international company with many opportunities.
- COLLECTIVE – Relationships among colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
- CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
- OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Tesco shopping discounts, Being.Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
Join our team and help us with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button!
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.