Pokud nehledáte jenom práci, ale chcete mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváte spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jste pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
CZ/SK SPEAKING FINANCE ROLES - LEAD SPECIALIST (based in HU)
HOW IS WORKING IN THE PEOPLE TEAM SPECIAL?
Curious and skillful people are a real treasure. And we want the best for them. Therefore, our goal is to create an environment where all of us can reach our full potential. How do we do this? By understanding what matters to our colleagues. In that way we are able to build long lasting relationships.
n 2019 Tesco set up a brand-new Business Services Center in Budapest for Central Europe, cooperating with the Hungarian, Czech and Slovakian teams on a daily basis to offer the best service to our customers.
Our goal is to create a sustainable competitive advantage for Tesco by standardizing processes and delivering cost savings.
Be part of our exciting journey building up a brand-new department managing financial processes across Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic. Exciting new opportunities are available for finance professionals from entry level to managerial roles in different areas such as Master data management, Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Collection, Treasury, Sales & Tender Reconciliation or Commercial Revenue Accounting.
As a lead, you would act as a subject matter expert within your team as well as taking on a mentoring role to support the more junior team members. Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the Tesco business and the financial areas mentioned above, the essence of all positions will be the proper and prompt communication with both partners and colleagues (e.g.: in the Bengaluru Hub), handling queries and acting as a control point regarding the organization’s financial activities.
• Knowledge of Czech or Slovak language at advanced level and English language at intermediate level
• 2 – 4 years of experience in Finance
• Advanced MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel,PowerPoint, Outlook, Access) knowledge
• Analytical skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Customer focus
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home offices.
- CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, since we are an international company with many opportunities.
- COLLECTIVE – Relationships among colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
- CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
- OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Tesco shopping discounts, Being.Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
Join our team and help us with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button!
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.