We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
CE SUPPLIER ENGAGEMENT & RELATIONS MANAGER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE COMMERCIAL TEAM SPECIAL?
We aim to serve our shoppers a little better every day. Thus, the product is the core of our business. In our commercial department, Buying Managers are responsible for negotiating with our suppliers to achieve the best price and quality combo.
• Oversee the relevant comms and manage engagement plan for our suppliers at a CE level
• Support the Line Manager in aligning Strategic Suppliers to the CE Product strategy
• Engaging with key stakeholders across the business and with external agency to promote and champion the Foodwaste reduction project from Suppliers’ aspect as part of our Little Helps Plan
• Manage certain supplier related projects while making sure deliverables are delivered on time by both internal/external stakeholders as agreed
• Organize the Suppliers’ events in order to fulfill our ongoing commitment to strengthen partnership and be transparent to our suppliers e.g. conferences
• Manage certain external communication channels & tools to build suppliers capability and improve our ways of working; e.g. Supplier Network, webinars
• Manage relevant supplier related surveys E2E and take the outcome of these to manage supplier relationship and advise on relevant actions to so we can develop Trusted Partnership
• Follow the Business Code of Conduct and always act with integrity and due diligence
• University/collage degree
• Minimum 3 years of experience in retail, FMCG
• Advanced level of English (oral/written) is a must
• Czech/Slovak or Hungarian language is an advantage
• Experience in event organisation is a plus
• Commercial experience is a plus
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Stakeholder management
• Project management is a plus
• Creativity, Collaboration, Innovation & Resilience
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.