Pokud nehledáte jenom práci, ale chcete mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváte spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jste pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
CE RANGE CHANGE ANALYSIS MANAGER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN TEAM SPECIAL?
We are a team that ensures availability of goods to our customers. We are responsible for proper inventory management in distribution centers. We are also involved in developing new systems, processes and tools to continually improve and streamline inventory flow.
- I will be responsible for Range Change schedule planning
- I will manage and update Mastersheet, TimeLineplanner and Essential tool
- I document the processes and incorporate updates from process team into critical paths
- I analyze plans vs. reality and create summaries
- I oversee pre-reads and next streps for key meetings related to Range Change management
- I coordinate the availability process form SRD side
- I lead communication for Range Change plans and spread awareness
- I maintain DRG hierarchies and seek for simplification and harmonization
- I support the process team from planning and process documentation perspective
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-drive and positive attitude
- Experience with processes and project planning
- Great MS Excel skills
- Great MS office skills
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Great time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to simultaneously lead various tasks and projects
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team
HOW WILL WE MAKE YOU HAPPY?
• FLEXIBILITY – The times of punishments for coming 5 minutes late are gone. Here you can come and leave as you please – we are flexible. At times you don’t have to come at all, but you still can manage to do more work than in the office.
• CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – Do you crave new and exciting challenges that could help you fall out of stereotypes? Our dynamic environment of a large multinational company fulfils your needs to explore the world of many opportunities and your own self. Career progression, personal and professional development – once you try it, you will not want to stop.
• COLLECTIVE – Working here does not revolve just around work. We love having fun and a good laugh. In Tesco you will not have just duties, but also friends. That is why many times a year we organise events on both company and team level.
• HEALTHY LIFESTYLE – It doesn’t matter whether you like releasing endorphins while relaxing or working out. In the benefit scheme Cafeteria you can choose how to take care of yourself. Fruit in the workplace will support healthier eating, sports events will drive the whole teams, meanwhile workshops and seminars will spice up your work days.
• AND THOSE USUAL BITS AND PIECES – You can look forward to a laptop, cell phone for personal use, meal e-vouchers, Multisport card allowance, discount on shopping at Tesco, and much more….
Would you like to join us and help with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry?
Then click the ANSWER button below!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (advanced), English (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.